- RFQ: Redevelopment of an approximately 3-acre County-owned block in downtown Wilmington, NC
New Hanover County, North Carolina is inviting interested development teams to respond to the solicitation for the redevelopment of an approximately 3-acre County-owned block in downtown Wilmington.
In October 2017, after a feasibility study, consultant research, and public input, the New Hanover County Board of Commissioners decided to move to the next phase and explore the options of entering into ...
- Leasing City-Owned Property – City of St. Petersburg RFP
The City of St. Petersburg invites developers, end-users and interested parties to submit proposals to lease and develop the City-owned property located at 1794 – 22nd Street South, St. Petersburg, FL 33712, located in the South St. Petersburg Community Redevelopment Area.
To view the request, Tangerine Plaza Request for Proposal
The deadline for submittals is 10:00 AM ET, July 2, 2018.
- RFDQ# 2018-300: SALE (OR LONG-TERM LEASE) AND DEVELOPMENT OF TWO CITY-OWNED PARCELS KNOWN AS THE 7.27-ACRE “SAILFISH BALLFIELD” PROPERTY AND THE ADJOINING 3.48-ACRE “CITY GARAGE” PROPERTY
The City of Stuart, Florida is seeking statements of qualifications from highly experienced developers interested in negotiating the potential purchase (or long-term lease) and development of two adjoining city-owned parcels in downtown Stuart known as the 7.27-acre “Sailfish Ballfield” Property and the adjoining 3.48-acre “City Garage” Property.
Respondents must register with DemandStar in order to receive all required documents and notification ...
- RFP-18-14: City of Winter Haven – Opportunity to Purchase and Redevelop Property
The City of Winter Haven is offering a unique opportunity to invest in an ideal location within the heart of a vibrant, economically active community in the Central Florida Region. Located on Central Avenue and surrounded by a thriving mix of land uses, the property is ideally suited for retail, office and/or multi-family residential uses. Winter Haven is a high-growth, ...
- RFP # FY 2017-2018-CRA001 CITY OF HALLANDALE BEACH COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY REDEVELOPMENT PLAN MODIFICATION AND CITYWIDE VISIONING
The City of Hallandale Beach CRA has released solicitation RFP # FY 2017-2018-CRA001 CITY OF HALLANDALE BEACH COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY REDEVELOPMENT PLAN MODIFICATION AND CITYWIDE VISIONING
The link to the City’s website where the solicitation documents are found is below:
Please note that this solicitation is subject to the City’s Cone of Silence:
Code of Ordinances, Chapter 23 Procurement, Section 23-14 Cone of ...