LAND USE PLANNER
Environmental Consulting & Technology, Inc. (ECT)
Land Use Planner
Natural Resource Management & Permitting
Environmental Consulting & Technology, Inc. (ECT), seeks a self-motivated and organized Land Use Planner to join our team and help our business grow. Familiarity with land-use regulations is key to being successful as you’ll support ECT’s public and private sector clients with planning assessments, permitting, and local government approvals.
- perform local government planning and zoning reviews and draft rezoning applications and comprehensive plan amendments
- collect and analyze land-use data and regulations, working with GIS staff to produce maps and other deliverables
- draft environmental assessment reports and proposals, and support senior project managers
- assist with local government approvals of a variety of projects and become familiar with applicable Florida regulations
- developing new client opportunities and proposals
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Land-use Planning or similar degree
- 5-7 years of professional land use planning
- Florida land-use experience
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, ARC GIS
- Technical writing skills
- 4WD vehicle experience
- be a team player, flexible, and able to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities without missing tight deadlines nor losing sight of overall project goals
- have a strong work ethic and organizational skills, be self-motivated and work independently, as well as with a team, and possess excellent communication skills.
- requires out of town and overnight travel, the ability to sit and stand for long periods of time, and a valid driver license
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Additional information on ECT can be found at www.ectinc.com. ECT maintains a drug-free environment and is an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org