LAND PLANNING PROJECT MANAGER
Land Planning Project Manager
Full service consulting firm headquartered in Fort Myers seeks a full-time land use planner. Qualified applicants will have
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of land planning with at least
- Minimum one year experience at a private consulting or development firm preferred.
- AICP certification or ability to obtain certification within first year of employment.
- Ability to review and interpret land development regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Selected applicants will exhibit a high level of independent and critical thinking with attention to detail. Must be comfortable working in a team environment with multiple disciplines, preparing and providing public presentations, managing multiple tasks and projects within a single timeframe. Applicant’s interested in an interview must include a writing sample with their cover letter and resume.
Our firm offers excellent opportunities for growth, competitive salary and bonuses. Benefits include medical, dental, life and 401(k).
A valid driver license is necessary. A drug test and background check must be passed before hiring. Company is a drug-free & smoke free workplace.
Apply at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org