Southwest Florida Community Land Trust Summit
January 25 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pmFree
- Interested in maximizing public and private investment?
- Interested in improving neighborhoods and celebrating community?
- Interested in creating homes and apartments that remains affordable for generations to come?
- Interested in mitigating the impact of gentrification?
- Want to help build better, more diverse communities?
Come hear more about how the Community Land Trust model is already working successfully in other parts of Florida and across the Country?
Please join us at the Collaboratory in Ft. Myers to hear more. We will introduce a new approach to Community Land Trusts that increases efficiency and sustainability by combining regional administration with local accountability.
For those wishing to take a deeper dive into Community Land Trusts, please stay for lunch followed by two 2-hour clinics aimed at Lenders, Realtors, Regulators, Housing Counselors, Builders, Developers, & Community Partners. Find out how working with Community Land Trusts can help grow your business and sustain your community.
For more information, and to register, click here.