- Treasure Coast Fall Events September 20, 2017 Treasure Coast Fall Events
- Treasure Coast Section selected to host 2018 State Conference! July 20, 2017
Treasure Coast Section Chair Josh Long, AICP, announced the Treasure Coast Section has been selected to host the 2018 State Conference! The conference will be held at the Palm Beach County Convention Center and the new Hilton West Palm Beach from Sept. 11 to Sept. 14, 2018. The State Conference will provide the Treasure Coast Section an opportunity to showcase all that the Treasure Coast has to offer. Josh’s team will begin planning for the conference soon and is looking for volunteers. The Section will need volunteers for the following subcommittees:
- Receptions (identifying locations for receptions)
- Program (speakers and sessions)
- Mobile workshops (identifying and organizing local tours for mobile workshops)
- Marketing/Sponsorships (getting sponsors and exhibitors)
- Volunteers (organizing volunteers to help during the actual conference)
- Conference websites (posting conference materials on website)
If you have any interest in volunteering or have any questions regarding the 2018 State Conference, please email Josh at email@example.com. See you in West Palm Beach!
- REMINDER: – THIS FRIDAY: Practicing Planner Reflections 101: What you don’t always learn in class. February 13, 2017
- PRACTICING PLANNER REFLECTIONS 101:WHAT YOU DON’T ALWAYS LEARN IN CLASS! This Friday! February 17, 2017 February 8, 2017
FAU-PRACTICING PLANNER REFLECTIONS 101
Please join us for an interactive panel discussion with FAU planning students and a mix of public and private sector planners! The discussion will be followed with a ‘Meet & Greet’ including pizza, snacks and beverages.
FAU Boca Raton Campus
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Adam Kerr, P.E.,President
The Palm Beach County Planning Congress, Inc.
- ANNUAL LEGISLATIVE BREAKFAST – JANUARY 30, 2017 – Palm Beach Gardens Marriott – 7:00 AM January 24, 2017
If you haven’t already done so, make plans now to attend the Joint Professional Societies Annual Legislative Breakfast, co-sponsored by the Treasure Coast Section, FL APA and several other professional organizations. It will be held on Monday morning, January 30, 2017 at the Palm Beach Gardens Marriott (SE corner of I-95 and PBA Boulevard at 4000 RCA Boulevard) starting at 7:00 AM and includes a Hot Breakfast Buffet and a Panel Discussion featuring several local legislators!
See the attached Flyer for additional information about Confirmed Legislators, Sponsors, and Host Organizations and link to registration.
2.0 AICP CM Credits are being applied for.
Thanks to our Sponsors this is a Free Event for all Host Organization Members and Guests, but RSVPs are required by 1:00 pm, Wednesday, January 25TH. Seating is limited so don’t delay if you haven’t already registered.
As those of you who have attended in the past know, this is always a great opportunity for networking and to hear from current and newly elected legislators about the issues to be addressed during the 2017 Legislative Session (which will start on Tuesday, March 7, 2017).
Questions? Please contact Susan Coughanour at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-523-0677.