- Treasure Coast Section Annual Meeting & Planning Month BBQ October 2, 2017
- Treasure Coast Fall Events September 20, 2017 Treasure Coast Fall Events
- Treasure Coast Section selected to host 2018 State Conference! July 20, 2017
Treasure Coast Section Chair Josh Long, AICP, announced the Treasure Coast Section has been selected to host the 2018 State Conference! The conference will be held at the Palm Beach County Convention Center and the new Hilton West Palm Beach from Sept. 11 to Sept. 14, 2018. The State Conference will provide the Treasure Coast Section an opportunity to showcase all that the Treasure Coast has to offer. Josh’s team will begin planning for the conference soon and is looking for volunteers. The Section will need volunteers for the following subcommittees:
- Receptions (identifying locations for receptions)
- Program (speakers and sessions)
- Mobile workshops (identifying and organizing local tours for mobile workshops)
- Marketing/Sponsorships (getting sponsors and exhibitors)
- Volunteers (organizing volunteers to help during the actual conference)
- Conference websites (posting conference materials on website)
If you have any interest in volunteering or have any questions regarding the 2018 State Conference, please email Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you in West Palm Beach!
- REMINDER: – THIS FRIDAY: Practicing Planner Reflections 101: What you don’t always learn in class. February 13, 2017
- PRACTICING PLANNER REFLECTIONS 101:WHAT YOU DON’T ALWAYS LEARN IN CLASS! This Friday! February 17, 2017 February 8, 2017
FAU-PRACTICING PLANNER REFLECTIONS 101
Please join us for an interactive panel discussion with FAU planning students and a mix of public and private sector planners! The discussion will be followed with a ‘Meet & Greet’ including pizza, snacks and beverages.
FAU Boca Raton Campus
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Adam Kerr, P.E.,President
The Palm Beach County Planning Congress, Inc.