Congrats to our 2014 award winners!
The nomination period for the 2015 Section Awards Program will open in Fall 2015!
Please see below for award winners from previous years:
- Award of Excellence – Urbanism on Tap
- Planner of the Year – Karen Kress, AICP, LCI
- Distinguished Service – Mark Sharpe
- Distinguished Plan: InVision Tampa
- Distinguished Project: Nathan Benderson Park
- Planning Advocacy: The Green Artery
- Planning Advocacy: Laurel Park Overlay District, Sarasota
- Planner of the Year: Stephen L. Benson, AICP, CNU-A
- Distinguished Service: Robin R. Jones
- Distinguished Project: Pinellas County Transit Alternatives Analysis
- Planning Advocate of the Year: Jim Shirk, P.E.
- Distinguished Service: Michael Taylor, AICP
- Distinguished Plan: Walk/Bike Plan, City of Tampa
- Distinguished Service: Joe Bell, AICP
- Distinguished Project: Tampa Bay Mitigation Bank
- Planner of the Year: Richard Gehring, AICP
- Distinguished Service: David Healey, AICP
- Distinguished Project: Skycrest Roundabout Corridor, City of Clearwater
- Distinguished Plan: TBARTA Regional Transportation Master Plan
- Planner of the Year: Mark Bentley, Esq., AICP
- Distinguished Service: Robert B. Hunter, FAICP