Latest News and Events
- Sun Coast 2017 Annual Awards Reception February 7, 2017
The time has come to celebrate the accomplishments of our Section!
The Sun Coast Section of the Florida Chapter of the American Planning Association invites you to attend the Annual Awards Reception to celebrate excellence in planning in the Tampa Bay region.
- 4:00 PM – 5:30 Ethics Session (1.5 CM) courtesy of Mary Kay Peck, FAICP and Lorraine Duffy-Suarez, AICP
- 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM Awards Reception (Awards ceremony will begin at approximately 6:00 PM)
The following awards will be announced and celebrated:
Entertainment and musical atmosphere courtesy of our very own Ray Chiaramonte, FAICP.
- Award of Excellence – Honoring an organization, initiative, planning process or project that has been conceived or implemented within the last three years.
- Distinguished Service – Honoring a planning professional or community member who has made significant contributions to the community over an extended period of time.
- Planner of the Year – Honoring a planning professional who has made significant contributions to the community or planning profession over the past year.
Heavy hors d’oeuvres and cash bar.
As a thank you to our amazing members for all your hard work hosting and supporting the APA Florida Annual Conference we are offering tickets to the 2017 Section Awards Reception at a discounted rate.
- $25 – General Admission
- $10 – Students (with Valid ID)
Call for Sponsors
The programming, events, professional development opportunities provided by the Sun Coast Section is made possible with the support of generous sponsors. The 2017 Annual Awards Reception will be held on April 5th and celebrates the accomplishments of Section members, students, and professionals in the Sun Coast region. The Section is pleased to offer packages range from $500 to $1,500.
- Award of Excellence: Hillsborough River Interlocal Planning ...
Sun Coast Photos & Happenings