Welcome to the Atlantic Coast!
We are dedicated to promoting excellence in local planning through the provision of professional development and networking opportunities, as well as educating the public of the importance of planning.
We are comprised of local planners, engineers, architects, government officials and others interested in the planning profession within Brevard, Volusia and Indian River Counties.
We welcome you to join our organization and share your knowledge and ideas.
The current members of the APA Florida Atlantic Coast Section Committee are:
|Chair||Michael Disher, AICP|
|Vice President||Trina Gilliam|
|Treasurer||Lisa Frazier, AICP|
|Professional Development Officer||Kelly Delmonico Hyvonen, AICP|
|Secretary||Brad Parrish, AICP|
|Volusia County Liaison||Anna Cava Grosso|
|Brevard County Liaison||David Lindemann, AICP|
|Indian River County Liaison||Phil Matson, AICP|
|Immediate Past Chair||Lisa Frazier, AICP|
To contact one of the committee members, please click here.
CM Lending Library
Need some CM credits? We have several CDs available to lend. Email Kelly Delmonico, Professional Development Officer, at email@example.com if you are interested in any of these titles:
- Mechanics of Code Writing
- Staffing the Effective Planning Commission
- New Urbanist Codes
- Meeting the Sign Regulation Challenge
- Regulation of Nonconforming Uses
- Context-Sensitive Signs
- Confronting NIMBYs
- Introduction to the Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Transit District Investment
- Introduction to the Planning Commission
- Farmland Preservation
- Parking Management Innovations
- Planning with Large Institutions
- Preparing a Downtown Revitalization Plan
- Fiscal Assessment
- Financing Growth Supplement
- Improving the Development Review Process
- Informed Decisions: A Guide to Gathering Facts and Evidence