2018 Call for FAICP Nominations
– A MODEL PLANNER
– INNOVATIVE PLANNER
– EXCELLENCE IN PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
– COMMUNITY LEADER
Do any of these terms apply to you or a planner you know?
You or they may be eligible for nomination as a Fellow of the
American Institute of Certified Planners (FAICP).
The Executive Committee of the APA Florida Chapter is seeking nominations for the 2018 College of Fellows of the American Institute of Certified Planners. Those that are eligible for nomination must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Member of AICP for at least 15 years.
- Member of AICP in good standing (current on dues).
- Outstanding contribution to the profession over an extended period of time.
There are certain criteria that all AICP members should achieve as outlined in the AICP Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. Additionally, in order to qualify for Fellow status, the nominee must exhibit, and the nomination submission must document:
- Exceptional and sustained leadership.
- Innovation and excellence.
- A legacy for his/her profession, community and society.
- Exceptional accomplishments in planning over an extended period of time.
Qualified individuals may be elected to the AICP College of Fellows under one of the four nomination categories:
- Professional Practice
- Teaching and Mentoring
- Community Service & Leadership
To learn more about the College of Fellows and the nomination process, please go to the FAICP website at planning.org/faicp/nomination/.
Please submit the name of anyone who you believe meets the qualifications stated above along with a brief statement of why you think this person meets the criteria above and the individual’s biography/resume, by Monday, April 24. Please submit this information to the APA Florida Chapter Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: APA Florida, 2017 Delta Blvd., Suite 201, Tallahassee, FL 32303.