Ever Wanted to Visit the Port from the Inside?
If you would like to see how one of Florida’s busiest ports operates then join the Atlantic Coast Section for a tour of Port Canaveral.
When: June 3rd, 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
To register contact the Atlantic Coast Section at email@example.com or call Brad Parrish at (321) 567-3776.
Hurry, space is limited for 15 attendees.
Due to security issues, the Port requests that each participant submit their full name, driver’s license information and date of birth at least a week prior to the tour.
2.0 CM (Pending Approval)
- 13,093 jobs generated by Port Canaveral cruise, cargo, marina, and real estate activity
- 2,309 cargo jobs, 8,908 cruise jobs, 427 marina jobs, and 1,369 real estate jobs
- $648.8 million of direct, induced, and indirect wages, salaries and local consumption expenditures
- $1.1 billion in revenue for businesses providing services at Port Canaveral
- $48 million state and local taxes generated at Port Canaveral